Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has termed media show of three people, alleged as activists of Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), by CID as a drama.
Occupied Balochistan:Talking to media VBMP Chairman, Nasrullah Baloch, said that the three people presented by Criminal Investigation Department (CID) on media were missing students of Balochistan University. “The men namely Abdul Ghaffar Bugti S/O Abdul Jabbar Bugti, Shams-ul-din S/O Lal Bux Bugti, and Saifal S/O Ahmdan Bugti were abducted on 18 January 2012 from Quetta, Balochistan.”
The spokesman further said that the relatives of the three had earlier filed a petition in Balochistan High Court adding that their names were also present in the list of the names of missing persons submitted in the court.
It is to be mentioned here that on Monday CID presented three on media claiming that they were involved in supplying weapons to the miscreants in Lyari, Karachi and that they were members of Baloch Liberation Army.
Nasruallh Baloch said that in last few days families of 60 abducted Baloch have register their cases with the Supreme Court Judicial commission and names of the three person surfaced in Karachi (on Monday) are also among those 60 persons.
Mr Baloch said on one hand the Pakistani security agencies are killing Baloch activists under-custody on the other hand after being pressurised by court they’re falsely portraying Baloch activists as members of Armed Baloch Organisations.
He urged the Human Rights Organisations to take notice of such actions. He said enforced-disappeared persons and especially those surfaced in Karachi (Abdul Ghaffar Bugti, Shams Bugti, and Saifal Bugti had no affiliation with armed organisations, in fact they are students and have been abducted from Quetta, Balochistan.
Also read : BBC Urdu report
Courtesy: Baloch Warna