Military operation in Bolan area of Balochistan continues for the fourth day today. The area is reportedly under complete siege by the Pakistan army.
The military operation in Bolan and its adjacent areas started on Sunday that continues to date. All traffic routes have been blocked and a large number of gunship helicopters were spotted hovering over these areas.
According to reports from local sources, the closure of all transport routes and curfew in the entire area has caused a severe shortage of food for the local population. The residents of the areas under siege are not allowed for any sort of movement and the sick are facing hardships for not being given access to medicines and doctors.
BALOCHISTAN: The house of a Baloch activist and intellectual has been attacked in Punjagur on Friday evening whereas on Saturday morning Pakistan army resumed their offensives in Bolan Balochistan.
Pakistani forces and their local collaborators attacked house of Shabir Baloch, an exiled pro-freedom activist and writer, in Punjgur Balochistan to terrorise his family members.
LONDON: The Baloch Diaspora in London held a peaceful protest here on Saturday to raise awareness about continued human rights violations by Pakistani security forces on Baloch civilians, as also voicing their concern over the abduction of Baloch women and children.
The protestors were carrying placards and banner inscribed with different slogans against human rights violations in Balochistan.
Pakistan’s violence towards the Baloch community has restarted; this week 13 women, along with approximately 28 children, have been abducted by members of the Pakistani army in Bolan Balochistan. The whereabouts of these women and their children remain unknown.
Read the full article, published by Balochwarna News, below:
QUETTA: A spokesperson of a pro-freedom Baloch resistance organization on Thursday said that Pakistan army had abducted several women along with their children in past two weeks against Baloch civilian population in Bolan Balochistan.
BALOCHISTAN: Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Chairman Nasrullah Baloch said that around 70 bodies had been found from different areas of Balochistan during the tenure of the incumbent government.
Addressing a press conference along with VBMP Vice Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch at a hunger strike camp outside the Quetta Press Club for the recovery of Baloch missing persons, he said that 26 missing persons’ bodies had been found from different areas of Karachi.
It took Razzak Baloch’s family 24 hours to identify him through old marks on limbs because his face was mutilated beyond recognition
After the recent attack on a train near Machh, Bolan, in which only the locomotive and the railway police compartments were targeted, Railways Minister Khwaja Saad Rafique, very bravely, said, “Militants should surrender otherwise the government will pay them (militants) in their own coin… we would respond with 10 rockets in response to one fired by the militants.” The fact is that even when no rockets have been fired the security forces have fired countless rockets of wanton brutality against the Baloch who had had no option except to resist the unwarranted brutality. How many rockets had the Baloch fired in March 1948 to be forcibly annexed or in October 1958 for Kalat to be attacked or in 1973 for the elected Ataullah Mengal government to be dismissed and a terrible military operation conducted or for the present ‘dirty war’ claiming thousands of victims to be unleashed with the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti and Balaach Marri? There is an uninterrupted history of unprovoked aggression against the Baloch and it intensifies every day.