BALOCHISTAN: August started with a huge Military Operation in Kolwah, a region in Balochishan, by Pakistan army where Gunship Helicopters and ground forces burnt 13 villages and abducted eight persons including a 12 years old student and a 70 years old farmer, while Frontier Corps (FC) , a Paramilitary Force of Pakistan in charge of law & order in Balochishan claims in a statement that it has arrested eight “suspected terrorists” during Kolwah Military operation. However, neither any one of the eight “arrested ones” has yet been produced in any court of law nor the details are made public.
1st August 2016: 10 people were abducted from different location in Balochistan.Their name are as follow:
- Nematullah s/o Mahmood Khan (a 28 years old Medical Dispenser),
- Gazeer s/o Arzi (aged 48),
- Alim s/o Azim,
- Hasil s/o Gwahram,
- Akhtar s/o Sadiq (a 12 years old Student),
- Sameer s/o Naseer (a 30 years old Truck Driver),
- Maro s/o Naguman,
- Allah Bakhsh s/o Murad Mohammad (a 70 years old farmer) of Kolwah, R
- ashid s/o Ibrahem Jalis, resident of Tump, District Kech and
- Zabad s/o Baiyan of Awaran, District Awaran.
3rd August 2016: Muhammad Bakhsh s/o Faiz Muhammad, resident of Siyah Gazzi, District Awaran was abducted.
4th August, 2016: Three Baloch were abducted from Gumazi, Tump, District Kech.
- Gul Jan s/o Hussain
- Pasund s/o Hussain
- Asad s/o Ghulam
7th August 2016: Two Baloch were abducted
- Tariq s/o Peerak of Ball Nigwar Dasht, District Kech
- Mumtaz Arman of Kharan
8th August 2016: Six Baloch were abducted from different parts of Balochistan.
- Naeem s/o Jummal,
- Salim s/o Nek Mohammad of Bazdad village of Hairabad District Awaran,
- Mohammad Yaqoob s/o Mohammad Ismail,
- Waris s/o Nabi Dad,
- Ata Muhammad s/o Jaro,
- Shakir s/o Arz Mohammad of Parom, District Panjgur.
10th August 2016: Pakistan security forces raided a house in Faqir Colony Gwadar, Balochistan and abducted Abud S/o Muhammad Hassan who is a resident of Jan Muhammad Bazar Dasth, District Kech. His whereabouts remain unknown till now.
Numbers of the victims of Enforced Disappearances in Balochistan is increasing day by day. Daily Average of the abductions only in first 10 days of August in 2.3 per day.