Quetta : Several family members of forced-disappeared Baloch have appeared before the Chief Justice and narrated their ordeals on Tuesday during a hearing. The CJ who, has resumed hearing cases of Baloch activists, has said he didn’t know what was going here [in Balochistan]. “Even yesterday four bullet riddle bodies were found in Killi Kabo. The evidence of Mehran Baloch and Mohammad Tariq’s abduction was given to the security agencies but instead of their release they were killed and dumped”, remarked the CJ.
During hearing the brother of Samiullah Baloch said that his brother was presented to courts by the police on several occasions but now the authorities were in denial about his whereabouts.
The aged mother of Hafiz Saeed-ul-Rehman Baloch burst into tears and said “We hope our loved ones will be released before 2013 but if you (CJ) are gone then we do not expect to see of our beloved relatives.” The CJ in response said “It is not like that. Have faith in God.”
The case of Attaullah Baloch, Qabir Baloch and Mushtaq Baloch was also heard. The mother of Qabir Baloch in her statement said that instead of taking action against nominated abductors of her son the security forces had raided her houses on many a times. “My other son Waheed Baloch has also been killed”, she said this as tears rolled down her eyes.
The court was also informed about Zakir Majeed Baloch that at least eight times the JITs (Joint Investigation Teams) have recorded the statements of witnesses including his two friends Basit and Waheed Murad. “All the witnesses have named intelligence agencies and security forces for his abduction but their representatives are in constant denial.”
Mr. Justice Khilji Arif Hussain has ordered that the documents of all the security personnel on duty on that particular day, cars/vehicles and other record should be produced to court. In reply to Justice Khili the Home Secretary said that “We have asked the FC and intelligence agencies to give us the record but they refused to co-operate.”
The court has asked the Home Secretary to contact the current sector commander to produce the record and also find out about the activities of Zakir Majeed Baloch if he was involved in any illegal action, he must be presented court of law.
The court was also told that Dr Deen Mohammad Baloch was abducted by FC and he is still being illegally detained. His family members are not told about his well-being and whereabouts.
The chief justice has given a notice of one week to IG FC Obaidullah Khatak to produce the abducted persons. “People have been abducted by FC and there is enough evidence about FC’s involvement. I want nothing else but the abducted to be produced within one week.”
Outrageous at IG FC’s lawyer, Raja Arshad Kayani, the chief justice said “next time when you come to the court bring the abducted persons with you. You don’t know how serious this issue is.”
Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VFBMP) Chairman Nasrullah Baloch told the bench that a commission on missing persons, headed by Justice (r) Javed Iqbal, had said in a statement that 30 missing persons had been recovered but most of the people in the list of stated 30 people were killed and dumped. “They were recovered but not alive.”
Talking to Balochwarna News Qadir Reki Baloch, Vice Chairman of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons said that “We have no hope of justice from any department of Pakistan – including the judiciary. We appear before these hearings only to prove to the international community that we knocked every door but nobody in Pakistan considers us as human beings.”
Courtesy: Baloch Warna