For Baloch nationalists, the province was made to join Pakistan at gunpoint. Now, it appears, after a sixth decade long insurgency, it will be made to enter elections at gunpoint. The consequences, it must be said with regret, are fated.
By:Hashim bin Rashid
On May 1, 2013, 22,000 troops and 50,000 ‘law enforcers’ entered 12 districts of Balochistan to “conduct a free-and-fair election”. The existing number of troops in the areas shall not be revealed to us, nor the fact that de facto these areas had been no-go areas for the military since the current Baloch insurgency started in 2005. With the entry of troops, the possibility of free-and-fair elections in the province has ended. Rather the Baloch people shall have elections shoved down their throats with a gun to their head.
QUETTA (NNI): The Spokesperson of Balochistan Liberation Front Gwharam Baloch said our freedom fighter’s have arrested Tariq Rodeni an agent of ISI and informer of Major Siraj,He made Sensational and important disclosures , Rehmat , Abdul Khaliq leaders of National Party and other Parliamentarians exposed, National Party and BNP Awami are invloved in Killings of Baloch freedom activists.
Read in Urdu
Occupied Balochistan: Baloch resistance organisation, fighting for independence of Balochistan, claimed responsibility of attack on Pakistani security forces in different area of Balochistan on Saturday.
The representative of BLA, Azad Baloch, called media from an unspecified place and claimed responsibility for an attack on Pakistani forces, which killed three personnel and injured many others. He also claimed responsibility for a rocket attack on a camp of security forces in Kahan region of Balochistan.
Occupied Balochistan: Baloch national defence forces have attacked the Pakistani occupying forces in Shehend area of Mand in Balochistan. According to reports, the convoy of Pakistani army is came under attack of Baloch freedom fighters by using rocket launchers and other automatic weapons, as a result three army trucks and an armored vehicle completely destroyed. The attack on army convoy by the Baloch freedom fighters was so sudden and unexpected that the occupying forces had got no chance to escape, and inflicted heavy losses on enemy forces. In this attack 32 army personnel killed, while several other injured.
Two army trucks completely destroyed, BLF claims responsibility
Occupied Balochistan: According to reports, at least 23 Pakistani troops killed when Baloch Freedom Fighters ambushed their convoy on Tuesday.
Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) spokesman, Gwahram Baloch has claimed the responsibility of the attack.
Occupied Balochistan: The Baloch Liberation Front claimed to have killed an FC official in Awaran and attacked three trucks loaded with precious stones in Naal area of Balochistan.
According to details Basham Baloch, a spokesperson of the Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) has informed news agencies that fighters from his organisation killed a Pakistan Para-military soldier in Awaran region of Balochistan.
Baloch Liberation Front respects freedom of speech, Journalists are free to report whatever they want: Spokesman
Occupied Balochistan: Bahram Baloch, BLF spokesman, has denied threatening BBC Urdu Service Quetta correspondent Ayub Tareen and said his group, in clear words, condemns these threats.
Talking to BBC Urdu Service, Bahram Baloch said throughout the past 10 years of struggle career, BLF has never threatened nor harmed any journalists. The group respects freedom of speech and condemns any kinds of threats to journalists on the line of duty, he said.