Panjgur Military operation: Two killed several arrested and disappeared, kill and dump continues


pakistan-military-convayOccupied Balochistan: Bullet-ridden body of previously abducted member of Baloch National Movement found in Panjgur

Pakistani armed forces killed one Baloch and abducted five others during a military offensive in Tasp area of Panjgur, Balochistan on Wednesday (27 February 2013).

Sources said the Pakistani forces surrounded Tasp in early hours of Tuesday and attacked a village from all sides. The indiscriminate firing by forces killed Saeed Baloch while Zahid Baloch, Anwar Baloch, Saifullah, Niamat ullah and Mohammad Jan were abducted and taken to unknown location.

Relatives of the abducted men said Pakistan security forces violated the sanctity of their houses and broke the door and windows during the aggressive raid and search operation.

Meanwhile a spokesperson of the Baloch Human Rights Organisation (BHRO) said that previously Pakistan forces had attacked Prom and Nagor Bazaar on 24 February and had beaten women and children.

According to BHRO the Pakistan forces abducted another five Baloch men from Chitkan area of Panjgur, Balochistan.

Giving an account of recent abductions the spokesman said, “Sikandar son of Irfan was abducted on 26 February from Kandhar region of Mashky.

“Two brothers, Ashraf Bugti and Yara Bugti were abducted by occupying forces of Pakistan during a military offensive in RD 238 area of Sui, Dera Bugti on February 18, 2013. After few hours, they were extra-judicially killed in custody and their bullet-riddled dead bodies were dumped in a desolated place.”

He said Pakistani forces have intensified their attacks on Baloch villages and abductions and killing have become a daily routine in Balochistan.

“Shafi Mohammad, Sagheer and Dad Kareem Baloch were abducted on 24 February but 2 of them were later released and Dad kareem was taken to unknown location, no one has heard about him since then,” said the spokesman.

He further said that Pakistani forces once again raided house of late Abdul Ghani Baloch in Besama on 24 February and mistreated women and children. They also tried to abduct the residents but the neighbours had resisted. The forces had previously attacked the same house on 22 February and had killed Abdul Ghani and had abducted his brother Peer Jan.

Spokesman of BHRO said the silence of UN and international media is criminal. Because of their silence Pakistan is committing atrocities on Balochistan. The BHRO announced to hold a protest demonstration against Baloch genocide on 28 February in front of Karachi press club.

Kill and Dump: The state has once again intensified it murderous policy of killings under-custody in Balochistan. Tortured and bullet-ridden body of a Baloch teacher Abdul Rehman Baloch was discovered on Wednesday (27-02-2013) in Panjgur. He was abducted by Pakistani forces along five Baloch activists during a military offensive in Punjgur on February 24, 2013. The fate and whereabouts of the rest of the men abducted with teacher Abdul Rehman remain unknown.

Mr Baloch was a teacher at a government school and a leader of Baloch National Movement (BNM).

Another two bodies were found in Hub and Kharan twons. The body found in Kharan has been identified as that of Mohammad Liak, a resident of Dasht area of Balochistan.

Courtesy: Baloch Warna

About these ads

Leave a comment

Filed under News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s